Yesterday Evgeny held workshop about "Automate workload provisioning with Bicep, PowerShell andAzure DevOps" https://www.meetup.com/infrastructure-as-code-user-group-oslo/events/285739597/ under his "Infrastructure as Code user group" https://www.meetup.com/infrastructure-as-code-user-group-oslo.
This time they focused on workload provisioning with Bicep, PowerShell and Azure DevOps and learned:
· What is Azure Service Principal, how to create it and how to properly scope its RBAC permissions for your workload
· How to use az devops extension to automate Azure DevOps operations
· What strategies are available to implement IaC for multi-environment workloads
As always, labs are available https://github.com/evgenyb/iac-workshops/blob/main/iac-with-azure-devops/ and you are welcome to work with them.
Here is IaC workshops road-map for 2023:
· Azure API Management 101
· Azure Networking 101
· AKS Workshop #7 - AKS security
· AKS Workshop #8 - Service mesh with linkerd
Don’t miss any upcoming workshops and join Infrastructure as Code user group https://www.meetup.com/Infrastructure-As-Code-User-Group-Oslo/!
You can also check Evgeny's previous workshops here https://borzenin.com/workshops/