Welcome to the second workshop in the series of AKS related workshops!
This time, the focus was on advanced configuration aspects of AKS cluster and attendees learned:
- how to deploy AKS into your Private Virtual Network
- how to configure multiple node pools for system and user workloads
- how to deploy aad-pod-identity and how to enable pod identity for your applications
- how to deploy and configure nginx ingress controller and how to configure ingress for your services
- how to configure egress traffic
- how to expose your AKS publicly with Azure API Management
Workshop is organized as a combination of theoretical blocks and labs.
The links to the labs can be found here: https://github.com/evgenyb/aks-workshops/blob/main/02-aks-advanced-configuration/readme.md